Translation

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thinking of the future

So today I have really been thinking about my future, my future in my major. I am a Public Relations major here at LR and am only taking one Communications class this semester and I am really loving it. I am also a member of the university paper, The Rhynean, and also trying to get my own radio show for the radio station here. I am getting so active in the communications field and it is really getting me excited.

I've started thinking about future goals that I have for this career, I would love to be a wedding planner so I have been looking into just a general event planning job for when I first get out of college. I have already made a connection with someone in NYC about getting me a job possibly every summer, AND an internship. I would LOVE to start out in the city, New York is the place to go if I want to get a good leg up in PR. My connections says she could possibly get me into Brides Magazine!!!! :D How amazing would that be??? FREAKING AMAZING IS WHAT!!!!!

I am just so over excited about this that I don't think I can stay still. I need to get core curriculums out of the way before I can really hit on the Communications classes for my major. I need to space them out as best as I can and try to get them done early so by the time my junior and senior year rolls around I will be able to focus on my major and minor.

Well that's all I really have for today. I just wanted to share that info with you. Hope your day is goign well!

Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment