Translation

Friday, October 12, 2012

The future is looking bright

So today was the first meeting of the communication club at LR. I decided to be a part of this club since it sounded like a good idea as a PR major, and boy was I right to do this! Today we were discussing fundraising ideas that we could do so.... WE CAN GO TO COMMUNICATIONS CONVENTIONS IN SAN FRANCISCO THIS SPRING!!!! Every year there are communications conventions and this spring there is one in San Francisco that we are trying to go to, and next fall it is in New Orleans. There are also opportunities to work behind the scenes of a sports game and see what happens behind the camera. So we could go to NCAA basketball games, local soccer games, maybe even a Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park! XD

I am getting so excited for this major that I want it to be further int he year so I can get into my communications classes and just dive into this club. I'm so excited!!! :D

hugs and kisses
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment