Translation

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Newspaper updates!

So I am now officially a part of the university paper The Rhynean!! :D I did two articles for October and I am currently working on the three I have for November. I have one done but I need to work on the other two, the drafts are due no later than next week but I totally got this.




I am now also starting to get more involved in photography. It's something I have always really loved but never got into much, so I decided why not? Let's do it in the paper! Now I have my camera on me always so I can practice my picture taking. I hope I can do a good job on it. I really want to become more versatile with what career I am going into. So if I can write articles, take pictures, learn how to do layout, and brush up on my speaking skills then I am set!

Anna over and out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment