Translation

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FALL BREAK!!!

So this past weekend was my fall break and it was the BEST BREAK EVER!!!! I got to stay with my boyfriend and one of my best friends from home came down to visit! We had girl time and got our nails done, I cooked yummy butter shrimp, and Ben and I played matchmaker with one of his roommates and our PA friend. ;D

We also got to go to the Carolina Renaissance Festival and that was loads of fun! Got to wear my costume and walk around feeling totally awesome. Bought myself a claddagh ring and a bamboo wooden flute. I did spend more money this weekend than I ever wanted to... so my job hunting has become more frantic.

My gorgeous claddagh ring! <3

Me in my costume with Dead Bob. That's a show I went to see which was so funny!!

Dead Bob really liked the girls. ;D


Over all the weekend was amazing! I really don't wanna go back to school, I haven't been having happy times with my roommate... she has friends over late at night and I can't sleep. Hopefully things have calmed after break.

Guess that's all for now.
hugs and kisses
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment