Translation

Friday, October 5, 2012

Redecorating

So today I decided that I was going to rearrange my side of the dorm. Things are much better with the roommate and we thought about lofting our beds to make more floor space. Since I had nothing else better to do today I decided to loft my bed. It took a while and wasn't easy but I got it done. I love how we have more room and I like where my desk is now (under my lofted bed). The only thing I don't like is the whole bed shakes when you get in or even move around a little bit, that worried me slightly. We will see how it goes tho, I do like the set up now though.

On another note I am going to an A Cappella Choir party with everyone in the choir. We eat, talk, have fun, just get to know each other. I'm excited for it. :) One of the girls even did my hair and makeup. So I'm all prepared for a fun night with the choir.

Hope everything is going well with you and have a wonderful day!
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment