Translation

Monday, October 21, 2013

Why Can't Money Grow on Trees?

So update since my last post! I got my passport. Spent $244 for that sucker to get expedited and also paid for overnight tracking fee. It was so expensive! I also got my bill for the abroad program. Over $17,000 for the semester. YIKES! Need to get some financial aid ASAP or I might not be going. I will be getting in touch with financial aid on campus today and am also paying $126.85 to go to New Orleans this week! There is a communication convention there that the communications club will be going to and we leave tomorrow night. I am so excited! Never been to that part of the country and I will be looking forward to seeing the different landscapes and way people live. It's one of the birthplaces of Jazz and I will be looking for street performers!

Well that's all I really have for today. Going to be busy getting all this together!

Have a great day bloggers!
Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment