Translation

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Good news!

I just got some fantastic news today! Even with the government shutdown I will still be able to apply for my passport! I did some research and called the local post office that does passports and they said they will still get my my passport! Huzah! No need for Washington to face the wrath of flying monkeys and german Daleks!
Passports pay for themselves so I don't have to worry about my passport being sent into the abyss of paperwork at homeland security. I also received an email from CIS abroad that they have everything and I need to give them my passport information. I explained to them that I do not yet have a passport but am in the process of getting one.

I do hope that things will turn out for the better and I will be able to study abroad next semester!

Until next time,
Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment