Translation

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

So I am home for break!! Yays!! I took a plane to get back home and it was sooooooo worth it! Got to sleep in, see all my amazing friends, and just chill. I'm here at my grandparents house actually and we are having a wonderful thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, collards, beans, turnips, cranberry sauce, olives, and gravy!! It all smells amazing!

While we wait for food i am drinking Tanzanian tea and it is really good! There were a bunch of leaves at the bottom of my cup so I decided I wanted to try and 'read my tea leaves'
I see pigglet holding a pinwheel. XD

Anyways I am really thankful for everything that has happened this year. I am thankful i could come home and take a break, i am thankful that all the roommate drama is almost over, i am thankful for friends, and i am thankful to be in school learning so many new things.

Well looks like dinner is served! I will blog again soon. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment