Translation

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Job!!

I got a job today!!! I am now a Buyer for Belltower Books! You may ask what is that? Well, Belltower Books is a small company that will buy new and used textbooks from students. What's so amazing about it, they offer cash on the spot! Who wouldn't want that???

So one of my duties of being a part of this company now is to get the message out that there is a buyer on the campus of Lenoir-Rhyne University. The only downside to this is they only operate during finals week. But that's okay. I'm gonna try to get my name out there as much as I can before so people know, when finals comes up in a month, I will be willing to buy their textbooks. :)

So here is the link to my facebook page. There is also a Facebook badge on the side of the blog for you to click on as well. Hope you go and like it! :)

My Belltower Buyer Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment