Translation

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Life never goes the way we want

So had my court date yesterday, to try and get reimbursed for the corset. It was going to be me, and two other witnesses against my roommate and her friend. Unfortunately my key witness got sick and refused to get out of bed or even write a written statement for us. So we go into court, make complete fools of ourselves, and my roommate gets away without anything. She wasn't found responsible due to lack of evidence, and they re celebrating on facebook with things like "those bitches didn't know what was coming!" and "we had this in the bag". That day was awful... then I forgot about a test in music class and then my student recital went whack cause my voice kept cracking.

So yeah... corset didn't get the revenge it deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment