Translation

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Internship applying

So my hunting continues as I apply for several internships in NYC. I have applied at David Tutera's wedding business, Kleinfeld Bridal, the Knot, Bridal Reflections and The Bridal Garden. I will continue to apply to other places but I hope that I will hear something from any of these places.

The more I apply to places the more worried I become. I do not know if I will hear from any of them and I really wish that I get hired for the summer. I do not mind working at the Lodge again but I want to get my internship up and running. Especially if I am going to study abroad next fall.

There is so much that I am worrying about that I just shouldn't be. I just need to relax and let things take course.

Well that's all I have for today. Going to be cleaning and working on a project today.

Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment