Translation

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year resolutions

The title says it all, this is going to be a new year for me and I want to make it better than last year. I have many things I want to accomplish this year.


  1. Keep grades As and Bs
  2. Make the Dean's List this semester
  3. Start being healthier with food and getting active
  4. Want to loose excess fat and get more energy
  5. Don't let stress take over my life
  6. Start yoga to calm stress
  7. Get a better job in Hershey, maybe an internship over the summer
  8. Budget money better
  9. Save money, open a savings account
  10. Stay in touch with Ben while he's in Germany
  11. Keep positive outlooks in life
  12. Learn to love myself better
  13. Live everyday to the fullest
  14. Get into LLC for fall semester
  15. Don't let people get to me where I cannot concentrate on school work
That's what I have today and I hope I can do everything and make this year the best I can. :)

Hugs and kisses 
Anna xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment