Translation

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Life of a chef girlfriend

So recently I have been spending time at Ben's town home so I can see him as much as I can before he leaves for Germany. Ben works over the weekend Wednesday to Saturday from 2-9 and that leaves me alone at the town home a lot. One thing I have been doing a lot more is cooking. Since I am alone I need to make myself food.
I've cooked myself dinner three times so far and tonight I am going to make myself beef and broccoli stir fry with brown rice. I'm actually pretty excited to cook myself some food :)

Italian Sausage and bowties I made first time I was at the town home :P

Best thing I've made yet. SALMON!!!! Nom nom <3

Beef and broccoli stir fry with brown rice I made tonight XD


So that's all I have to say today. Yumm food!!

Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment