Translation

Sunday, February 3, 2013

When life knocks you down, pick yourself and keep walking

So recently I've been having a few problems with life. I tried rushing for Greek Life and was denied by every sorority on campus, but the biggest problem is money. It's always money. I've never had an issue with money, i'm pretty good at keeping it out of negative. I am poor but I don't mind. What my problem is now is that I am -$84 in my account right now. I had to ask my mom for money because I have only a work study. I don't have a real job or any kind of income. This freaks me out.

I know I shouldn't be complaining because there are a lot of people out there that have it worse than me. I just am not used to this. I'm the kind of person that does not like asking for help. So during this I have been trying to get through this by myself, but it's not working. I haven't gotten any of my refunds back that I was supposed to get. One from Amazon for a book I returned, another from CVS because I was kicked off my insurance. I now realized that my orthopedic appointment I didn't have my insurance and so I have to pay it off without any insurance. I'm in a deep hole and was too stubborn to ask for help.

I had to suck it up and ask my mom for money. I hated doing it, but I did. Now I have about $230 waiting in my account, btu i'm loosing $80 for my overdraft fees and negative balance. I'm now trying to get more money. I cannot have a job job because I do not have a car and cannot leave campus. So I am now trying to get money through other means. One through blogger.

Now this is where I ask for your help. You reading my blog right now. I only need you to do one thing. You see all the advertisements all over my blog? Just click on them, any one that looks interesting to you. I have an account signed up that I can get money when viewers click on any advertisements on my page. The more viewers and clicks I get the more money I could possibly get.

I realize I do need to ask for help, and I would greatly appreciate yours. It doesn't matter if you are in the United States or Germany or even Africa. I would love your help on this.

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment