Translation

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

So Christmas has come and gone and it was a good one. We actually hate a white christmas this year and it was fantastic!! It started Christmas Eve and was completely white Christmas day. :D

I got a lot of what i wanted this year and most of it was for school. A printer, an iHome, a DVD player, a large Vera Bradly duffel in Suzani, Cinderella DVD, a lot of hair and facial products I needed, food, a can opener, a bathrobe, a tea strainer, an organ bag to hold my shoes and music, an iTunes card, and other school needed items. It was probably really funny watching me get excited over a can opener and cans of tuna. hahaha

Overall it was a good christmas, took my boyfriend to see Les Miserables and he loved it. I cried even harder than I did when I saw the early preview. I'm glad I got to see him on christmas. :)


Merry Christmas everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment