Translation

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shopping!!!

So today i was probably one of the most SMARTEST shoppers EVER!!! XD

I have a project in my Food and Culture class that requires me to plan a party. So with me wanting to go into Event Planning, i decided i wanted to plan a wedding!! I made it a winter theme since we are in December and it would be easier to find stuff suitable for a winter wedding now. So i went to Hobby Lobby (the most AMAZINGEST store ever when you wanna to DIY projects) and bought Poinsettias, Chrysanthemums, and White Roses for my flowers, I bought american moss, a square tall vase, a Styrofoam ball, and i plucked a few branches off a bush we have in the back yard. I want to make something that kind of looks like this.



Flowers would be different colors, there would be green moss int he glass, and i dont think there will be any fake snow on the branches.

I'm gonna do a lot and im mega excited about this project! This is what i wanna do with my life!! Im pumped XD So that's my quicky update.

Also we are in madrigal season and thats always funn. Im the queen this year and i wear this crazy looking outfit that makes me feel like elvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment