Translation

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Back pain

So recently I have been having severe back pain to the point where I just sometimes wanna kill myself. It's in my lower to middle back, on the sides, and all in my hips. I have NO idea what it is or how it started, I just know it's now here and it sucks ass... So a few days ago i went to the doctor and she gave me more of my medicine i have been taking for this (600mg Tylenol, Anti-inflammatory, and muscle relaxers) and set me up my physical therapy and an X-ray today to try and see what is wrong. She said it might be from the car accident I was in almost two years ago, or it could be a herniating disk, anything really. So i'm all pissed and worried about this. Also last night my back started hurting so bad I was leaning on the side of my closet crying, but it hurt to cry and breathe. Life likes to fuck with me... hard... in the ass... it's not fun...

So anyways I didn't go to school today because it hurt too much to get out of bed and walk into the living room! I finally got myself out of bed and onto the computer chair to check emails and also to catch up on my blogging. Haha I've been sooooo busy with work, school, musical auditions and Christmas preparations i haven't thought about blogging.

So there you have it, my pitiful and pathetic blog update. Not the happiest but it's what's going on in life for me at the moment. So yeah... have a better day than i am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment