Translation

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Strawberries and coffee

Yes! That is what I had for breakfast this morning and it was delicious!

Good morning bloggers! So I've been super busy with work but I have been loving every second of it! There's always something new that happens when you work concierge desk. I've had sheets thrown onto the desk in front of me, I've been told I am a terrible human being, I've been asked out for cocktails after work by a really creepy old guest and I've had Canadian candy thrown at me. Such an interesting job!


Another thing about working at Hershey you get to chill with the candy characters!

So the last three days I had off and I took that time to start preparing for getting my passport, cleaning my room and (my most recent excitement). I GOT A HANDGUN!!!! I am now the proud owner of a 9mm Ruger handgun! 

I'm gonna start practicing with it soon. I'm so excited!!!

Well in other news I am working tonight. Starting at 5 but that's not too bad. June is usually a slow month. July and August are the crazy ones. Well it doesn't matter cause this Friday is PAYDAY!! Gonna be getting moolah! 

Well that's all I have for today. I'm gonna go make me a turkey and avocado sandwich now. Yummmmmmms! 

Have a great day bloggers! 


Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment