Translation

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rain, rain go away!

So recently the Northeast has been getting a lot of snow, this includes PA where my family is. Here in Hickory, NC we have been getting the tail end of it and that means rain. Lots and lots of rain. IT WON'T STOP!!! I really don't mind rain, but when you have to walk from one end of campus to another when it's pouring then you hate it. I do have a pair of rain boots but they are my only pair. I love them, they are so cute!! Only problem is I don't want to have to wear them every day.

With all this rain there have been a few sunny days. Yesterday it got up to 60 and I loved it! I was walking around with no coat on and loving the warmth from the sun. Now it's back in the 40s and foggy/rainy. :(

Today is also the day I go to my checkup at the orthopedic. I'll hear my MRI results and discuss what steps I can take now to help my pain.

Today is ALSO Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent. I convinced one of my friends here to give up sweet tea and she's already having problems. I decided to give up sweets. Anything like candy, ice cream, cookies, that kind of stuff.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful day and we will talk soon!

Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment