Translation

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last day of really working

So today is my last day of actually working at hershey for this summer!! I got a job through the Giant Center and i work concerts and tonight is my last concert working for this summer. It's the Big Time Rush concert, the last 2 concerts i was pouring beer for people (Dave Matthews and Nickleback) so I don't think I will be doing that tonight. I am in foods so i will either be sloshing fried foods or working cash register. Honestly i hope i do cash register, I don't like being around the hot foods. My last last day of work is this tuesday which is a tips class for serving alcohol. I already know all this but i won't mind sitting in a class for 3 hours being paid to be told what i already know. :)

So to pass time I am watching Most Daring which is a tv show about police videos that are the craziest that were caught on tape. I like watching cop shows, they really interest me. i could never do anything like what these people do, it's mad intense!

Well, that's about it now. Don't have much to say. 5 more days till i move to college. Packing more of my warm weather clothes and beginning to prepare my room for my leaving which consists of cleaning it and moving stuff around the room. It's really starting to hit me that I will be in NC this time next week at orientation.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
hugs and kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment