Translation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Restless and Wild

Morning bloggers!

I hope y'all are doing well. It's now August which means school is starting soon! In less than two weeks I will be moved into my on campus apartment with three of my friends and in class. I can't believe it's so close. Where did summer go??? Oh yeahhh I was working all summer. XD

I only have one more week of working and one more full paycheck. I am getting half a paycheck as well but I'm worried. I don't have a work study set up yet and that makes me nervous. I need some form of income while I am at school. I've been emailing one of the advisors looking into a work study that would really help me with PR preparation. I also have been preparing for buying my books and other accessories for school. I am in a much heated debate with myself about if I want to purchase an iPad or not. I saw a lot of students with them last semester and quite a few of my friends. They would use them to take notes. I would take my laptop with me and along with my books I now have a hole beginning in my bookbag. So I thought having something smaller and lighter would be easier. I would use the iPad in class and send everything to my laptop to use in my room. I think it's a good idea but the cost is making me hesitate. It's $428 for the iPad, a gift card and insurance. The gift card comes with as an education discount and I want insurance on the iPad if I get it. I have enough money and I could easily afford it. My only problem is I don't wanna spend all my money now and have none when I go back to school. I've been sleeping on it but I will decide before school if I want to do this.

So speaking of school I have become restless. I wanna go back! I want to get back into the swing of school and seeing my friends. I love working but i'm getting cabin fever from Hershey! I want to get out of PA and go back to NC. I want to start this semester and get back into late night papa johns, theta xi parties, organ practice, a cappella choir and so much more!

One and a half more weeks!

Hugs and kisses
Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment