Translation

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Getting used to college life

Well here I sit in my new dorm room with my snuggie over my body doing homework! I was so worried about starting college but I seem to have adapted into college life very well. I keep up with my homework the best I can, I'm making new friends, and getting used to all the walking around campus. It's a gorgeous campus and I am sorry I don't have any pictures, I keep forgetting to take my camera with me when I am walking around, maybe I will do that today actually.
Anyways, I am starting to realize how the money I got for graduation is not going to last me this whole year and I am hunting for a job like crazy, but unfortunately all of the campus jobs were taken so I might start looking outside campus.

Pic is not that great because I was in the car when it was taken

My sleeping quarters, it's a bit of a mess right now but I am trying to clean it

My side of the closet :)

TV and microwave :)

Fridge and fruit stash!



My roommate and I's very cluttered vanity

Most recent addition to my desk, bamboo! 





No comments:

Post a Comment