Translation

Friday, February 24, 2012

Good news for me :D

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guess who got some good news today????? ME THAT'S WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an email from Prof Jowers who is one of the professors in my audition and I got a $1500 scholarship that will go out of my tuition every year!!!! And also............................... I GOT INTO THE A CAPELLA CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That one is the BIG EXCITING NEWS!!!! This group is known EVERYWHERE and my senior year we will be going to RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT??????? This means though I am going to have no spring break what-so-ever because that's when the tour is.

EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My good news has arrived and I am extremely happy. Also my mom told me that today we will be buying my labtop!! Eeeekkkkk!! There's some MORE excitement for ya!! It's just been a good news day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment