Saturday, October 22, 2011


So I've got a HUGE decision to make on my hands right now, and it's about which college I go to. So, as you may have read in a past post, i got accepted to Lenior-Rhyne University which is where i wanna go... but my mom wants me to go to Millersville University because it is much closer and more local to home. Only issue with that is... I don't want to be close to home... I don't like PA (no offence to anyone who does) it just doesn't fit with me. I have about 2 more weeks until the early decision deadline for LR when i get first choice in a lot that will be done, classes, dorms, roommate, all that stuff. I wanted to hand in my enrollment fee in right away, but my mom wants me to wait until Millersville gets back to me, which they still haven't. Honestly, I don't care about Millersville, I want to go to LR, but i can't tell my mom i wanna go 8 hours away without her trying to keep me here. She wants me close to home so she can see me, see my performances, take me to dinner, stuff like that, but i feel more comfortable with LR's atmosphere. When i visited there, i felt sooooo happy and at peace it was amazing, Millersville was nice but did not have the same effect on me as LR did.

So I am asking for your help, do i tell my mom I am going to LR and that's it? Or do i got o Millersville to make her happy???

No comments:

Post a Comment